The October Amazon Prime Day deals are live and Early Access is officially here. With so many great deals available for these two days, I’ve put together a quick list of the ones that just might be going into my cart in case you needed a bit of help choosing!
For Hot Girl Walks:
Chillier weather doesn’t mean hot girl hot dog walks need to stop! By bundling up and having the right accessories, getting out of your house will be that much easier in the mornings and you and your (or your neighbors) dog can enjoy a nice walk. Here are some of my Prime Day picks for hot girl walks:
- Beats by Dr. Dre has a bunch of deals currently on their headphones and buds. Personally I love earbuds for walking so that I can just wear one at a time and be more aware of my surroundings. The Beats Fit Pro x Kim Kardashian color options are really subtle and I love them!
- Don’t run out of battery power with a mini portable charger. These iWalk power banks are marked down 20-30% off and are so small that they’re easy to bring along with you without needing much space or extra charging cables.
For A Clean, Cozy Space:
With winter quickly approaching, now is my favorite time to get excited about new cleaning products to make my home a cozy and clean place to be during the seasons I spend so much time inside. Here are some of my top Prime Day picks for a clean and cozy space:
- I love my robotic vacuum and the iRobot Roomba’s are at great prices! The deals are currently ranging in price from $179 (originally $349.99) – $399.99 (originally $689.98). Click here for more information. Some other robotic vacuums running current Prime Day deals I’ve seen also include Roborock, Eufy, Shark, Samsung, Coredy, Bissell, and Lefant.
- There are quite a few air purifiers at discounted prices which are always great to have when you’re spending more time indoors. In the cat room at my house we have this Levoit which works very well and is currently marked down from $89.99 to $62.99. In my living space I have this BlueAir purifier that I love and they are having discounted prices on some of their other options as well. Some air purifier brands that I have seen having sales for this Prime Day are Levoit, Bissell, Samsung, Honeywell, Mooka, BlueAir, and Instant Brands.
- I’ve been after a Bona floor cleaner set for a while now but have been waiting for better prices. I was excited to see their floor mop that’s typically $24.99 is currently marked down to $15.68 and just added it to my cart!
For Winter Work From Home:
- Not much beats a warm coffee or espresso in the mornings so start your day of right by having a delicious cup! Nespresso machines are up to 27% off, the Breville Barista Touch Espresso Machines are $200 off, and Keurig Single Serve Brewers are marked down to as low as $64.99. Keep your coffee warm for hours with the BruMate Leakproof Toddy which is also currently 20% off!
- If your work space needs an easy and quick update. Try out one of these rugs marked down to Prime Day prices! I have an Ikea jute one underneath my desk and there is a similar one by nuLOOM marked down from $269 to $89.20 for Prime Day. Or this cheetah print one marked down from $399 to $87.83 would definitely bring some wild into the mundane workday!
- There are a TON of laptops and monitors with deal pricing currently. It’s really making me consider getting one for my workspace for this winter! Does anyone have a curved monitor? Do you like them? I’m so on the fence!
- Have your own 24/7 assistant with these awesome Alexa deals! You can currently get the Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) with either a 2-Pack of GE Smart Bulbs or an Amazon Smart Plug for $34.99.
These deals will be active for two days and there are so many items to browse through! Let me know what great finds you end up with!